Careers at Palladian
Palladian London is looking for a pro-active and efficient Architectural Technologist to assist with projects and provide support to the design team.
The candidate will assist Architects and Interior Designers throughout all RIBA stages, with a focus on compiling tender packages. Experience in the UK is essential, as packages will be prepared for tender with UK consultant team & contractors. Palladian London primarily work in Central London within the prime residential sector, therefore experience with these types of buildings would be advantageous.
- Advanced Autodesk AutoCAD skills essential
- Vectorworks & Revit also useful, but not essential
- Good SketchUp skills required, V-ray/Podium rendering beneficial
- Competency with Adobe Creative Suite required
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good interior architecture detailing skills
- Experience producing NBS specifications advantageous
- Knowledge of construction documents, details and procedures
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Good presentation & graphic communication skills
- Enthusiastic, articulate, and self-motivated attitude to work
- Ability to work as part of the design team, as well as independently
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Imitative and ability to think independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
Summary & Information
The ideal candidate will possess technical competence with the ability to produce drawings and presentations to the highest standard. The candidate will have the confidence to work autonomously as well as with other team members. Palladian London requires someone that shows initiative and the highest level of professionalism.
Position available: Immediately
Salary: Dependent of experience
Please send a copy of you CV and covering letter to: careers [at] palladianlondon.com